Thursday, March 24, 2011

Betty crocker GF Brownies review

I have to say with very little adjustment to this box recipe these are really good!

The only things I did differently from the back of the box were...
I greased my pan with butter
I added plain GF applesauce to the batter after adding all of the box directions.
**This will increase baking time**

I added 8 oz of applesauce which left it tasting almost like a pudding cake.  If you want something less fluffy then you would add less of the applesauce to the batter.  you will need to watch them once you hit the time on the box so you can get a good idea of how much time it takes for them to cook in Your oven, where You live, and depending upon how much applesauce You want to add.

These taste great and are fast and easy.  A great treat to take with you to a party! 

2 comments:

  1. I love the BC brownie mix although I try not to make them tooo often! I've tried adding about 1/4 cup of caramel chips to the batter and they were delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that sounds wonderful! I will try that next time.

    ReplyDelete