Monday, July 11, 2011

Touch yourself!

There are a ton of great organizations out there for breast cancer and they have hip names so we all support them.  Really though as a mom or just a woman how many of us forget to touch ourselves once a month? We all have so much going on and truth be told the last thing I want to do is add one more thing to the to do list when it comes shower time. I even have a how-to breast exam shower hanger in there with me that I got when I was 16.  I think this disease kills so easily because Women are so busy taking care of our families that we put ourselves off until later.

Since another woman I love has been added to the list of ppl I will fight to Save the ta-tas, Cop-a-feel, and all the others out there.  I felt the need to remind all women and men out there in cyber land to take a min each month and touch yourself. Maybe this disease will never find you  but more likely then not it will touch your life somehow.  






No comments:

Post a Comment